Windows officially has already launched the Windows 10 Operating System in 190 countries. Windows 10 had started installation to those users who had registered for it and those who didn’t and have a laptop or computer with Windows 7/8.1 can also force their computers to manually download and upgrade to Windows10 for that you would have to enable the auto update Windows Update Feature.
The below mentioned steps need to be followed in order to upgrade to Windows 10
- First of all you have to go to the settings and then change the PC settings and click update and recovery.
- Click on how the updates need to be installed.
- From important updates, select the option that you want.
- Under recommended updates you have to choose, Give me recommended updates.
- Then under Microsoft updates select give me updates for other Microsoft products and then click apply.
- You would have to start the command prompt as administrator, once that is done then enter the following command.
This would then initiate the Windows 10 download and that’s how you would have the latest version of Windows 10 on your computer.
Have something to add to this article, share it in the comments.